Tuesday, July 08, 2008

...yeah right !

Something has been really wrong with me for the past weeks. I am out of moderation. Need to fine tune and tweak a few things. But fine tune what?

Sitting down on top of a hill and staring into the night sky for hours really helped in placing a perspective for my problem. Its a very simple issue. I don't believe. Don't take it theologically though.. Its just people whom i seem to have a problem with. I can't seem to take their word for it. Something is not right. The vocabulary? The tone? The way its said.... I end up analyzing everything thats been mentioned to an extent that i can see multiple angles to a simple coincidental event which could have occurred for the most trivial of reason.

In matters relating to simple daily events, this practice of mine is viewed as being wishy washy. I do not deny. It has helped in maintaining my sensitivity towards others. Approaching the problem from the same perspective as the affected.

In other more complexed and complicated matters, my critical analysis comes across as a war cry and the murder of trust. I also don't deny. It has helped in putting an end to matters that will not progress in anyway even ten years down the road.

This topic only came out as it has been lingering in the back ground for too long. Too many people are pointing to me about it. The reason for me being analytical, or to put it subtly , wishy washy, are you my friends. You cultivated this habit in me, now its hardwired. Sorry nothing can be done about it. When questions are answered with questions, initiations met with silence and when communication is killed with no substantial reason.... Wishy washiness is nurtured.

To those who are reading in between the lines and to those who are determining the tone of my entry. Look at the mirror... You proved that you are no different than me. So why are you pointing at me as if i am a plague. Kinda funny ah....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure whom you're angry with. But can't help but feel worried for you, reading this post and similar recent others. Hope you feel better soon, Insha Allah.

In the still of the night, when everyone is gone, you're still not alone. You have Allah (s.w.t) and Rasulullah (s.a.w) with you :)