Monday, July 14, 2008

Keep moving...

Keep moving. My motto since young. No point wasting valuable time over spilled milk. I rather work for the solution then to keep lamenting. Moving on presents me with opportunities to seek a closure/ answer to my problems. In case this gets confusing, think about standing and running in the rain. When standing still you get drenched. When you run, you are less likely to get drenched. Stagnation only shackles you to your problems. Take a step back or move forward. I choose the latter.

So to follow up on my previous entry, i tweaked a few things. I realized that the Raascal had momentarily lost its essence due to a streak of ill timed misfortunes and i became shackled to a self sympathetic existence. In a simpler sense.. too 'emo' la. Kind of missed the satire, the rhetorics and the simpleminded morals of the stories.

[ struggling to connect the paragraph... hmmm ]
[after a good 20 minutes of typing and backspacing later...]

Yup, so i am going back to my roots. I am going to sidetrack a bit... actually screw it, i am going derail and re-instate the Raascal to its former glory (Rocky theme in the background).

[ Wind of Change by Scorpions playing in the background]
The wind of change has come.. Raascal has returned.. no more sappiness. No more 'emo' stuff. No more whines . No more complaints about dimwits on the MRT .... No more subtle hints to people. Henceforth its going to be disclaimers, satire , sarcasm and rhetorics. I am back [ in pure Billa style minus the paunch].

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and you are telling me i should stop with my disclaimers! what nonsense.

in a funny way, it was nice seeing the real you through your very real emotions, which frankly is very hard to decipher with you. Cos a simple thing can get highly complicated. (look who's talking right!). Haha.

Anyway, hope all is well. Will call u soon.

Nunbun said...

(In Billa's fake Malaysian accent which sucks) Can can lah.