Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Me..Me...Me.

I am standing on an atoll and i am staring back at the events chaptering my life's history. Many of which i still feel that i shouldn't have experienced till this day. But then again, there's nothing in my Birth Cert that states "LIFE: Fair". There are many sayings. "Everything has its time and place", "Time will heal" and etc. Many revolving around time.

Time.. It's scary. It can nurture professional malaise in you or it can bring you the due promotions that you have been slogging for. It can bring you through the dark and tremulous times of your life and yet its the one that brought you there in the first place.It fuels you with anticipation and excitement, and can also serve you a cold hard dish of disappointment. Simply put its ironic and contradicting. They say that "Times have changed" , I say that time is the only constant and its us who change.

Time taught me alot of things and i too learned it well. But i have one more lesson to learn. Humility in despair. Having experienced so many of my(self-proclaimed) lifes turmoils, i have grown to think that everyone else's problems are trivial. To each his own problems. But I can't be blamed entitrely... what's a relationship problem compared to a funeral in the family... btw laptop battery dying so i end here. what an anti-climax!

No comments: