Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Squat Squat Squat

Yup.... not going to walk properly for the next couple of days, that's for sure. Thanks to all the squats and lunges in the gym. Thought having manjan next to me when i am working out would give me the required ego boost to push myself and look pro at it, but she is manjan.... she saw through me as if i was standing stark naked. So there was no point in holding it in, all my whimpering screams and mini howls in pain came out as i executed each movement.. I can only thank God for the endurance to hold my fart in as i did my squats.

Funny thing is that i can bench, squat, pull, row, push, lift weights well and above my body weight, but only this nasty little fella called the crunches and planks collapse me at the thought of it. Sadly manjan is good at it and most likely she is not going to let me get away with it..

Who is the *&^*&^*&^who came up with the gymming concept... sadly its me.. i proposed to pay money to torture myself and endure humiliation from manjan... sigh

No comments: