Saturday, September 17, 2011

The anticipated better 29...

More than a year has passed since the last entry and not without reasons. Reasons that had prompted subtle and insidious changes to my perceptions and had significantly altered my perspectives on Life as a whole.

It can be labelled as a holistic experience or rather it is. One thing is for certain, this blog is going to get interesting after over a year of slumber.

I see that the last post ended in somewhat a very negative tone. Now when i am finally able to sit and recall, i believe that post had cost me some valuable friendships. I had not anticipated the ramifications of that post and quite frankly there would have been no way i could have predicted its far and prolonged reach. But i live and learn. I hope that my new found wisdom allows me to re-establish the lost bonds.

29.... was surprisingly small... just the 6 of us. Although out of the norm, i am taking a liking to it. Hopefully, i would be able to arrive at a point that all it is just me, myself and i. I rather meet up everyone one on one. But then again this could be one of my spur of the moment thoughts. Besides, the PS3 has been keeping me busy... especially God of War3.

Anyway, so much has happened and its impossible to set a chronology to it. Greece is still fresh in my mind and thats where i am going to begin with...

No comments: