Monday, February 02, 2009

The farewell...

I bid thee farewell my friend... You saw me through my times of joy, sadness and the entire spectrum of human emotions for the past 4 and half years. You have endured all the punishment i dealt you, and you served me with the utmost loyalty... Though your skin bears the many battle scars, you fought like a warrior with brandishing armour.. But like with everything else... Change has to occur. Its about time i relieve you of your duties... and give you your due retirement.. so , good bye my friend. I have reserved a sport for you in my "life in a shoe box".

Sony Ericcson P910, 2004 - 2009

On this sombre event, i would like to introduce to you ... your successor ( who is going to have a difficult time filling in your shoes... )


BlackBerry Bold 9000......

No comments: