Saturday, December 06, 2008

Long time no see...

It's been almost 2 months since my last post. I am at a point where i am not so sure what i want to address in my blog anymore.. part of me wants to streamline the events of this blog to serious issues in life... while the other part is like struggling to break away from being too serious.. Like a conflict of interest.

Anyway, time has become such a valued commodity to me nowdays that when i finally have it, i spend a good portion of it trying to prioritise how i want to spend it. At the end of it i feel so short changed. There has been a very drastic change in me ever since i began my studies. I am spending longer hours away from friends and family. I tried assuring myself that its all a small sacrifice for the degree that i have been longing for and after it's accomplished i can go back to my usual lifestyle. Well this is where i feel i am taking things for granted. There is no guarantee that things will reamin the same way you left it... Constant communication is paramount.

On a lighter note... i called up an old camp mate of mine. The following is our conversation.
Din (which is me): [waiting for James to pick up the phone].......Then he picks up...
Din: James.....Din here.... how've you been?
James: Who?
[there is some interruption from static so i repeated]
Din: JAMES!!!!!!! DIN !!!!! here la...
James: Ya right ! then i am JAMES!!!! BOND!!!!!
Din: Dei M*****, its me Din la....
James: Oh sorry dude.. hahah.. i tot u were one of those annoying prankster cousins of mine..
[ the story goes on and mindless and fruitless conversations follow which i am going to spare you from]

No comments: