Tuesday, August 12, 2008

the small surprises in life..

I've been on a 5 days MC thanks to the extraction of my wisdom teeth. Everyone went like .."wah! 5 days ah, shiok ah!" . Please, there is a reason why i am given 5 days. Because i need that long to recover to a decent level. I had stitches in my gums that were sewed to my inner cheek. That tore everytime i yawned, smiled, coughed, sneezed or even opened my mouth. My diet was severely affected which in turn affected my energy level and aggravated my crankiness and lethargy.

I can't do any vigorous exercise as it makes me hungry and i can't eat any solid food.. let alone open my mouth, so you get the picture.. I have been cooped up for a week inside my home and i have been feeling miserable. Going nuts actually..

Watching TV didn't help either. All i saw was Beijing Olympics... Give me a break.. I am thankful to the friends who dropped by and i am very thankful to the darling manjan for keeping me company through all of my whims.

And i am very thankful to the totally unplanned trip to Mt Fab. Such wonderful company, crazy antics and extreme cuteness made up for a very dull and miserable week. From potentially haunted churches to abandoned mansions... it was a laugh riot spooking the other out. I actually felt sad saying bye to my company. damn... hahaha.

Now with Gods grace i can pack on the pounds that i lost over the week. But i must admit.. i realize that i have taken alot of things for granted.. this time it was the simple everyday food that i so often throw away or leave un-eaten.. There is a lesson to learn in every experience..

ok i am off to watch Man VS Wild 2.. ciaoz.

No comments: