Tuesday, August 05, 2008

A prayer before i go....

Dear God.

Please forgive me for all the sins i have committed. Knowingly and unknowingly, willingly and unwillingly.

Please forgive my idiocy to willingly sit on the dentist chair.

Please give me the strength to bear with some stout chinese (assumingly) fella injecting my gums.

Please give me the "Rambo"ness to keep my mouth open in the midst of the excruciating pain.

Please prevent my pride from getting bruised. (I am not going to have my teeth anymore.. at least allow me to have my pride in tact)

Please let every iota of pain feel like........(ermmm nevermind)....... the relief of a much needed sneeze.

Please, if the world has to end one day... let it end before 2pm today .. not after..

Please cancell my previous order.. i love too many people here too much to see them die for my pain. Don't worry Priyanka Chopra, Anne Hathaway and Genelia, you all are safe.

Please save me!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun worry my friend!!!

Nunbun said...

the last time I did this... I was bleeding so much I felt like a villain in Chinna Kounder where everyone bleeds buckets when punched

Anonymous said...

Just read your blog today. Hahahaha...this one so hilarious! it's like writing last will!