Thursday, August 09, 2007

Happy National Day ... and some random thoughts.

*disclaimer : ideas, statements, suggestions and comments made in the following post are purely the personal opinions of the author. no disrespect is intended towards anyone. I love my Singapore!

Happy National Day!!!! Everyone! A toast to everything we have endured so far and for everything else we are going to endure together as fellow Singaporeans.


Its nice be a student once again. Having fun doing tutorials ( yes i know it sounds weird) and discussion forums. Planning to make the most of it since its only going to last me a few months.


Quite weird to note how everyone is so anxious to see me get married off. Am i such a threat to your daughters, girlfriends and sisters? Even the "Qadi" is advocating me.


The "in" words around me lately are 5rm valuation, HDB Grants, Housing loans and CPF deductions.

and last but not least is it me or is it that this years NDP Logo looks like as if "someone" is pointing the middle finger at me.haha .. take a look for yourself.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I don't understand why you need disclaimer for this entry? I don't see anything bad here. I agree, the logo does look funny lah.

Anonymous said...

well, shaniz is the king od diplomacy. so a disclaimer would come in any conversation//post that threads on the fine line of being controversial, offending or opinionated.

and now tt u mention it, the logo does look at such.

haha.

jalsa... said...

sha ... u are the queen mother of diplomacy ok.. u dun talk... ask u one question and all i get is another question in reutrn...

Anonymous said...

haha.

i cannot help it.

but i think you are worse than me. the discaimers are longer than the actual conversation.