Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The world pushed me to my knees....and i realize that i am in the perfect position to... pray

Never had i been stretched to my limits like this before..
So much turmoils, so much problems, legal issues and so much reflections.
the mountain told me that i can conquer if i just focus.
the heartless relatives of the deceased man told me what kind of a muslim i should live as.
the last minute doubts of the bride told me what i should look for in a partner
the legal tussles told me to be clear and concise of what i expect
the house shiftings told me to brace up for changes..

and just when i thought i can't take anymore and fell to my knees...
i realized all i had left to do is just lean further and submit..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MashaAllah...beautifully written Bro! Hope it comes from the heart and not some cut and paste paragraph. I really love the last line. Reminded me of being humble always towards Him, the Almighty. We are just His Servant, full of weaknesses always. Also reminded me of how easily we remember Him when we are down as compared to when we are high. SubhanaAllah...

Nunbun said...

Alhamdulillah.