Saturday, July 14, 2007

It's been some time...

I can give a myriad of reasons justifying my absence in the past few weeks...but i'll give it a pass.

Alot of things seem different now.. Profession, family, friends, myself. There is some element in all of these factors that seem rather peculiar in the recent times. Not really sure where or to what the changes are gonna lead to.. but i shall let time reveal it to me. i realize that i have begun to stop expecting anything out of (almost) anyone... and a wise friend told me that its not a good sign and i said [ in an indianised Al-Pacino accent] " Good or bad depends on the perspective of the subject in question" hopefully he understood what i said.. Heck, i dun't.

Anyway, on the other hand , my then favourite past times seemed to have gotten a revival.. am just glad that i could maintain the consistency and ya thanks to Arshad of course... always picking me up at every Sat,8am for our 10 - 12 Km run.
I couldn't believe the shape i was in when i first started.. 10KM in 1 hr 20 mins with alot of walkin in between. Then it progressed to 1hr non-stop and today it was 47 mins.. Kayaking completed the over all body work out.. feels really shiok to sweat like niagra falls.

Only regret i have is not attaining proper training when i was younger.. i could have avoided alot of knee problems i am facing now... guess its better late then never... SC Marathon... here i come. INSHA ALLAH.

No comments: