Saturday, April 28, 2007

training woes and my dinner date.

Sometimes i wonder, what have i gotten myself into...
Paying so much money to go and climb out of all things, a mountain. Sacrificing quite a number of weekends on training. Spending quite a bit on the return journey home( which is often by cab).
Tormenting my already strained knee. Is it all worth it in the end? Well if it feels like today's training session, then it really is worth it... It has been such a long time since i perspired like this... I was drenched a quarter way through the trail. I got re- affiliated with my army boots.. Brought back so much memories as well. I must admit, i have toned my butt to an extent where i do not see one where it used to be at all...All my pants are flat at the back, think i need to invest in a buttsimizer pants... But on a serious note, it feels so good to feel so tired and worn out...

~~~~~~~~~

On a lighter note, i had a very wonderful date on friday even though i was dead beat after work... I went shopping with her at Vivo City, then had a wonderful (cheap and well under budget) dinner at harbourfront. Caught up alot, then we proceeded to the quiet and dimly lit harbour side... we took a short walk before we sat down along the habour side.. we talked for hours.. i didn't realize the time flying when i was with her, totally amused by her antics and her cute gestures and her totally tortured articulation in Tamil... must admit she does look much better now thanks to her ....errr.. mass enhancements ( she doesn't like it if i say that she has extra flesh now) ...well.. if i could only get close enough to her to.... squash her ........ nose like i always do.... wouldn't you scream at me Shalini V? like you always did back then? haha.. anyway sha, we gotta do this catching up more often.

~~~~~~~~~
too tired to type already gonna knock off...

No comments: