Saturday, September 17, 2005

The Overdue Pics (just a sample)

I know .. i know.. my update column has been sayin that the birthday pictures are gonna be hosted on my blog.. but they never seem to arrive.. well here they are finally.. pls do take into consideration that the album lena presented me, had no proper shot of anyone.. all were candid.. if anyone is not happy with the pictures being posted up.. let me know.. i shall see what i can do dependin on my mood..


this is the closest to a proper shot i have and guess what our jalees did... he chose to show his telepathic brinjal smile...


ha.. Sha showing off her prized posession.. her tongue..


Doesn't Safi bring us back on a nostalgic trip?? remember... " Aunty i want Nasi Lemak and fried chicken and ..." back in primary school...


I warned Shan that teh ahliya is too strong for her.. didnt even get to finish her first cup and already she strated losing it.


This is one of my favourites.. Jalees declaring his gay feelings for chandra... and chandra actually is shying away... and our nasi lemak aunty is doing what she does best.. give the colgate advertisement smile.


The impossible had happened.. yasmin finally managed to laugh.. hey congrats.. keep it up..

1 comment:

Nunbun said...

Hey I thought there were going to be speech bubbles!! Nevermind. Even though your captions got spelling mistakes, they're from your heart.