Monday, September 05, 2005

joining the band wagon...


finally the inselberg (me of course..) has succumbed to fate..
the consequence..... raascal.blogspot.com

told myself never to start a blog and be another sheep... a sheep that follows the in thing along with the countless other bloggers.. the pain of betraying my own code is tremendous.. the shame .. the agony.. indescribable!

but jalees has managed to shrive me from my guilt by highlighting(knowingly or unknowingly) some of bloggings advantages..

none the less.. have to come up with some commandments for myself...
1) i am not gonna enter my daily events..
2) i shall not write anythin for the sake of writing a blog..
ok for now i shall stop with this 2.. shall ammend the list as and when needed..
what have i gotten myself into..


No comments: