Monday, November 26, 2007

True Drama Mama(s)

I just realised that we Singaporeans severly lack imagination and creativity ... and a bit of culture too..

Not going to talk about anything serious, just that i was watching Sun TV (channel 29) on cable. I was seriously impressed by the amount of research, scriptwriting, casting, graphics effects and editing that goes into their advertisements. It's so damn creative. The ads are actually more entertaining then Captain Vijayakanth's movies. I am just going to tune in to that channel just for its ads. Our local ads are nowhere near in comparison. I dun understand why our local ads could not be of this calibre.. have we become so boring and unimaginative in the process of saving cost and airtime? Even then the duration of airtime of the indian ads isn't that much longer compared to local ads.hmmmmm... i hope we dun lose it in the name of progress, productivity and efficiency.

have fun watchin the followin clips.






1 comment:

the seeker said...

I watched the last one before and I love the marker ad! The first one not bad either!